09 October 2006

Making a Difference, One Soldier at a Time

Ms. Patti Bader,

I received a backpack with some needed personal products, some clothes, a cd and a blanket. Words can't describe the appreciation I felt.

I am not sure how many responses you have received, but for those who may have forgotten or did not take the time I thank you now and may God Bless you all.

Just so you know a little about me and the incident that led me to your gracious gift. On September 11 I was on a mission when we were attacked. Myself and 3 others received shrapnel from a RPG. That is about as much as I can really tell you about that.

I am a scout platoon sergeant, have been in the Army for 13 years. I am married for over 10 years and have two wonderful boys. One is 7 the youngest is 4.

Well, I just wanted to thank you and your team for the hard work, devotion and prayers for myself and all the other Soldiers.

May God Bless you.

Sincerely,
[name redacted]

No comments: