11 November 2007

Honoring America's Veterans



If here today the cloud of thunder lours
Tomorrow it will hie on far behests;
The flesh will grieve on other bones than ours
Soon, and the soul will mourn in other breasts.

The troubles of our proud and angry dust
Are from eternity, and shall not fail.
Bear them we can, and if we can we must.
Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale.


- A.E. Housman


Today my thoughts, prayers, and gratitude are with all of the Veterans I know, and all those whom I have known throughout my life.

* * *

This is the last day of the Valour-IT blogger fundraising competition. As a someone who has met many of our Wounded Warriors, I would like to thank all of our donors and bloggers for their generous support.

If you haven't donated yet, there's still time: Just click on the PayPal button up to the right. Thank you.

No comments: