30 October 2008

"This blanket is proof that there are still many back home that love and support us."

Received by one of our sewers from a former patient at Landstuhl:

My name is SGT ( ... ), and I just received one of your beautiful blankets. I want to thank you for not only your support, but the time that you put into showing how much you care.

This blanket is proof that there are still many back home that love and support us.

I know that it will be used well, and when I am done with it, I will pass it on to my son, so that he'll know that there are others out there that support his daddy too.

Again, I appreciate your support and say thanks from all of us.

I'd like to add my thanks to all of our blanket donors. If you've been thinking about doing this, remember you don't even have to know how to sew! The fleece blankets with the knots tied all around the edges are very popular among the guys ;-)

No comments: